Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

youtube update

                                                                                     


                                       Howdy everypony. So after several weeks now of trouble with both my video camera and WMM neither of them seem to want to respond anymore. Luckily i recently got a microphone and i have manycam so i can do stuff with that on youtube. But for the most part i am sticking to using my blog because it is been less of a pain in the flank to use than youtube recently. Also don't get me started with their latest channel design >:()

                           Anyway on brighter news i finished the  Mythbusters-Equestria story and will have it uploaded before i leave for work in the morning. As for youtube i will just keep to using my mic and probably just for advertising since while i seem to have a knack for blogging, i just can't get my hooves around vlogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment