Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hasbro and Zynga

                                                                                     

                             
                                So if you have not heard yet Hasbro has recently teamed up with Zynga, which is the gaming company behind a lot of the games on Facebook like Farmville, Petville, and so on. Some people are suspecting this is going to mean some ponyfied games on Facebook which might bring back Facebook's popularity for a little while. Google+ will still own it though. I can't wait to see what becomes of this recent pairing.

3 comments:

  1. Wait... what!? I usually dislike Facebook games, but I may not be able to resist this... And some of my Facebook friends don't even know I'm a brony... This could get weird. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brony up man :D, i already ponyfied my Facebook profile before leaving there.

      Delete
  2. I don't have a Facebook... Spike: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

    ReplyDelete