Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pony Survey

                                                                                   


                          Hey i found this neat little survey over at ObsessionIsMagic, and thought i would cross post it here. First take the personality test http://16typequiz.com/quiz.html, and then once you have you answer go over to this chart and see which pony you are http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly80rdxtBt1qf66vio1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328136486&Signature=85vzdRUPcyNdTVcvngLCtX%2Ffjvw%3D

You can also take it a step further and take this pony B-day survey http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-birthday-party-scenarios.jpg

Post your results in the comments below. I got Sweetie Belle, which is cool since we are both creative and musical, and apparently i create battle clones of Scootaloo. Also dont make the same mistake i did, for the B-day one once you find your month you have to find the number of the day you were born, and that pony is the one you get. It has nothing to do with the colors, though i really wish the directions had been a bit more clear on that.

5 comments:

  1. As I said on OIM, it told me that I'm most like Celestia, and I switch bodies with Lyra. LOL.

    I'm a little jealous of people who have musical talent. I love to sing, but I'm no good with any kind of instrument... Well, maybe a kazoo. XD

    May I ask how exactly you got a birthday chart result involving multiple characters? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just rechecked the chart, and i was born in June which is the color purple, and Mayor Mare, Applejack, Princess Luna, and Spike are all highlighted purple. So unless i read the directions wrong i think you guys are the ones that are confused here.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm petty sure it doesn't go by color. It goes by month, then the number of the day. XD

      Delete
    3. Oh, i wish the directions has said that. Well in that case i guess its make clones of Scootaloo since i was born on the 18th.

      Delete
  2. Turns out I'm an INFJ, which is Zecora. I am so, so disappointed.

    And I create battle clones of Derpy hooves. So that means we both share June birthdays!

    And yeah, most people only have one birthday, I guess your special since you get 4. More presents that way!

    ReplyDelete