Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Season 3

                                                                                 


                         Hey everypony, so season 3 has been officially confirmed by nopony other then Lauren Faust herself on Deviantart. Yes she has a Deviantart, her name on there is firefly. Anyway for those of you who have been dreading the end of season 2 this should give you a bit of relief. Also in other good news i am working on a YT channel for posting little MLP animations and videos. Currently just waiting on other people to team up with since i don't want to do this one alone. I would like somepony or ponies who are good in the field of animation, Video Editing, and Drawing. I plan to handle the Creative (not saying that anypony who joins can't put in there own ideas of stuff to put up), and Music part.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Wish I could help, but I'm not good at any of those things you listed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can KIND OF edit... And I can KIND OF draw, but I certainly can't animate, and I certainly don't have the time to draw a bunch of individual frames... But who knows, maybe there's something I could help with if you were desperate. XD

    ReplyDelete