Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Update 3-13-2012

                                                                                 


                             Ok so a few changes have been made around my youtube and my Blog. Reason being is i have decided to just come out to my family that i am a brony and i wish to show them my youtube TheChangingLeaves. However due to OIM and PonyvilleNightly having Mature Content on their blogs (which they are perfectly within there right's to do) i don't wish to show them Canterlot Weekly, being that it is associated with them,and may give my folks some wrong impressions on why i like the show. So this site has been officially un-associated with my youtube and it's Google account (Google +,Google Email, ETC). I will still be continuing with Canterlot Weekly, just in secret from my folks.

1 comment:

  1. It sure sucks that coming out of the stable seems to be such a big fuss for so many people. My parents know, they've watched several episodes with me, and they've even seen OIM. No big deal for them. Oh well, my whole family is just crazy like that... Anyway, I wish you the least awkwardness possible. Be sure to let us know how it goes over. =)

    ReplyDelete