Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pony Wallpaper and Site Updating



                               So here is my new Pony Wallpaper for my Desktop. I dare you to upload one that is 20% cooler. Also you may notice some slight changes to this site such as the background and stuff. This is to keep the site fresh and exciting. Not sure how much i plan to change but i will see as i go along. Last but not least on of the things i have done is add a new motto for my site to go along with the one for STABLE. You should be able to see it in my banner but if not it reads "Through Hooves And Hands Together We Stand". Yea i actually came up with that while updating some stuff and decided to put it on here. It also goes along well with the whole friendship theme of the show and these blogging networks.

                 Also which do you think would be a better investment for Blogging and Socializing online on the go. I am going between an Ipod touch or an Ipad. The Ipod would cost less but the Ipad would be bigger and i believe has more options. Here is what i need the device for
-Blogging on the go
-Getting on Google+ (Pony+) while away from computer
- Possibly making quick videos
-Answering Emails
               Comment below which you think i should get and why, any feedback is appreciated. I already have about $330 banked but i am waiting until i have enough for whatever device and then some so i don't suddenly become broke when i buy it.
                                                                             

2 comments:

  1. I'm no tech expert, but I'd almost want to go with the plain old Ipod Touch just because it's smaller and more portable. I'm not saying that the Ipad wouldn't work for your purposes, but the size difference would probably be noticeable enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, plus i can afford the Ipod Touch sooner rather then later. Probably sometime either this week or the next seeing how good i have been in saving my money.

      Delete